Friday, September 30, 2016

Winter Wonderland

Let is snow, let it snow, but only pretty snowflakes. Sharing these pretty snowflakes from the Frantic Stamper Winter Wonderland release. For this card I made some ink puddles of a few blues and dragged the snowflakes through it, so some have heavier ink than others. I then added Wink of Stella to all the snowflakes and arranged them on my card base which I embossed with the falling snow embossing folder. Once I was happy I attached them with glossy accents to make sure they stayed in place. I die cut the sentiment from gold glitter paper, I love the glam of the gold with the blues. And, a day without sequins is like a day without ... well snow! Thanks for dropping by today.
Products: Frantic Stamper Crystal SnowflakeSnowflake Trio, Snowflakes cut from Let It Snow Oval; Frantic Stamper Winter sentiment, Sizzix Snow Dots Embossing Folder, Cupped Sequins, Glitter Paper, Watercolor Paper, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Wink of Stella.

2 comments :

Loll said...

So pretty!! Love how the snowflakes have variations of colour. And perfect on that embossed card base. xx

Karen D. said...

love this...gorgeous card...

Back to Top