Sunday, January 03, 2016

Triple Happy


My card for the Clean and Simple Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today which is to use the word Happy on our cards. This die immediately came to mind and I do like the way it turned out. I inked the background stamp with TH Distress Ink Salty Ocean and spritzed with water, and as it is a large stamp I laid the paper on the stamp instead of the other way around, and rubbed with my fingers to ensure contact. I layered the Happy die 2.25 times - lol! The top layer I painted, then I cut the white layer to shadow the blue, and finally on the bottom I die cut the H's and heavily sponged on the Salty Ocean for a little pop. I painted the butterfly which is a Martha Stewart punch. And, my signature sequins and crystals to finish. I hope you like it ... thanks for having a look.
Products: Frantic Stamper Happy Happy Happy sentiment die, Impression Obsession Swirls and Stars Background Stamp, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Sequins, Crystals.

No comments :

Back to Top