Saturday, January 30, 2016

Sending Happy

I did this card for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers today. We had a visit to a site called the China Online Museum, where I found this scroll for my inspiration. I shadowed my tree with markers and die cut my blossoms from glitter paper. As I did not have pink glitter paper I coloured a couple of the blossoms with pink glitter markers, and scattered sequins, gems and pearls to finish.
Products: Pink Petticoat Trendy Trees, Digital Happiness Symbol, Memory Box Fancy Blossoms, Spectrum Noir Markers, Martha Stewart Glitter Markers, Sequins, Crystals, Pearls. 

1 comment :

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kia..........like the hint of blue around the tree, the black and white color choice and how elegant looking it is.

Back to Top